Due to the rising number of cases in the area we have changed the workflow of the practice.
We are doing this in an effort to continue to be able to treat pets while keeping our clients and staff safe. Effective immediately only staff will be permitted into the hospital.
For scheduled and surgical appointments:
- Please call us when you arrive in the parking lot and please remain in your vehicle.
- A technician will come out to the parking lot to bring your pet in to the building for evaluation. If your pet is here for a sick exam please write or type up a list of symptoms or concerns for the veterinarian.
- After the exam the veterinarian will call to discuss recommendations and a plan if needed.
- After the exam is completed payment will be taken over the phone by credit card.
Food and Medication pick up:
- Please call ahead 24-48 hours prior to pick up so we can get that ready and to arrange to make payment.
- Call us from the parking lot and we will bring the items out to you.
- Visit our online store at storybookfarmvets.firstchoice.com and have items delivered direct from the manufacturer to your house.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as these are significant changes for all of us. Our first priority is providing your pets with the medical treatment they need while protecting you and our staff.
The Doctors and Staff at Storybook Farm Veterinary Hospital